Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grocery Shopping, Vegan Style

Well, there's nothing like reading Skinny Bitch to kick your ass back in gear. Man did I stray. Ya know, I'm human - I make mistakes...I have cravings. But all it takes is one moment for me to actually think about whats going into my mouth to get me back to where I need to be. For the past two months, I unfortunately had reverted back to vegetarian. I ate cheese. Gross, I know.




















































Today's REAL SIMPLE shopping list included:
Produce
bananas, strawberries, pineapple, mango

Vegetables
carrots

Refrigerated
Earth Balance butter, So Delicious soy yogurt, Simply Orange juice, Tofutti cream cheese

Frozen
So Delicious ice cream bars

General
MaraNatha almond butter, organic raspberry jelly, pasta sauce, Ezekiel 4:9 bread and english muffins, organic caffeine-free tea.

Canned
i bought numerous Amy's soups, you can look at the ingredients and it will say INGREDIENTS (VEGAN): then list, thats how ya know.

Snacks
Newman's Own - fig newmans

No comments:

Post a Comment